Get a free quote
If you have questions about our services, plans, or pricing we are here for you. Fill out the form below and we will communicate with you by email (and of course provide you with a free estimate).
FEBRUARY 01 2022 /
Did you have a hectic summer with your kiddos and leave all the household chores on the back burner? Now that the kids are back in school, it's the perfect time to tidy up and give your home a little TLC!
1. Declutter and organize your kids' rooms! Kids are constantly changing, whether that means their sense of style or their shoe size. Get rid of any unnecessary items in your kid's room and give them a fresh start to the new school year.
2. Spend some time in all the bathrooms of the house. Polish up your bathroom fixtures and scrub away what those summer activities left behind in the sinks, tubs, toilets, and shower tiles.
3. Clean the oven, stovetop, cabinets, counters, microwave, sink, and whatever else you can think of! A kitchen can never be too clean.
4. Organize your kitchen cabinets. Is your tupperware cabinet a complete disaster? Are you finding cups where the plates should be? Are your forks meshing with your spoons in the silverware drawer? Now is the time to take care of the kitchen fiasco!
5. Sweep, swiffer, mop, or wax the floors! Just imagine all the dust bunnies, crumbs, pet hairs, and who knows what else you'll find on those floors. Whatever you gotta do to tidy up those floors, do it.
6. Vacuum anything and everything. This includes hardwood floors, carpets, couches, rugs, pets, you name it!
7. The windows are the eyes of your house'keep 'em clean! Wipe off all the slobber, snot, dust, and dirt from the inside and outside of your windows. Keep in mind those window sills, too!
Best of luck tackling this cleaning list while your kids are back in school! You'll feel so much better after it's all said and done.