Check Out These Fun Fall Events And Activities!
Fall is the best time of year to attend festivals, fairs, pumpkin patches, and enjoy all sorts of local activities! We put together a fall checklist of fun things to do for those of you that live in the Charlotte area. We challenge you to complete the entire list before winter!
Click the title for more information on each event.
GUTS Pumpkin Carving Contest
- On Saturday, October 21st, test your pumpkin carving skills and raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation at the BB&T Park. There will also be trick-or-treating, photo booths, Halloween tattoos, GUTS merchandise, and food and drinks!
South End Wine Fest
- On Saturday, October 21st, South End Charlotte is hosting an annual wine fest. The event offers unlimited tastings from 25 different vineyards, a festival tasting cup, live music, and food trucks! This year's proceeds will benefit Classroom Central and their mission to equip students living in poverty to effectively learn.
- On Saturday, October 28th, come out to Uptown Charlotte to join the city's largest costume contest. There will be $10,000 in cash and prizes up for grabs, so get creative! The event will also have DJs and live performances from top-charting acts, such as Macklemore and Jon Bellion!
The Great Pumpkin Fest
- Every Saturday and Sunday through October 29th, Carowinds hosts a family-friendly pumpkin fest jam-packed with Halloween activities and attractions. Bring the kids to enjoy a costume parade, foam zone, mazes, and more!
Carolina Renaissance Festival
- On Saturdays and Sundays from September 30th to November 19th, travel back in time by attending the region's largest costume party. The event brings the 16th century back to life with non-stop, daylong entertainment, arts and crafts, games and rides, jousting knights on horseback, and feasting!
Windy Hill Orchard & Cider Mill - For a seasonal experience, head to Windy Hill Orchard to enjoy some apple picking, a hard cider bar, a farm stand, and freshly fried apple cider doughnuts! Yum!
We hope you make the most of the fall season and enjoy all these fun activities! Don’t forget to schedule a service with us to keep your home and lawn safe and enjoyable this season!